Students Selection Criteria
Students are selected for the TSS program under an open and transparent process, conducted and monitored by a central selection committee of MUKTI. The following are the features of the selection process:
- The selection is based on both the merit of the student as well as his/her financial situation.
- Each student is given a form to fill up with the following information:personal details, educational details (current & past) and family details.
- The details in the form are extensively verified. The school teachers’ feedback is an important indicator of the student’s academic history.Local knowledge and feedback is gathered to verify the family details, especially those regarding financial condition. The local Mukti coordinator will verify the student’s financial condition; and the respective section will be filled up in the form.
- Minimum criteria are set 80% & above marks in the MP/HS exam.
- The approximate annual income of the family is used as an indicator to determine the family’s (in)ability to provide adequate financial support for their child.
- Student should have a bank account to receive money from Mukti; if required, MUKTI will help the student to open bank account.
- Last date of collection of application is 15th September 2022 for 2022 batch.
- Selection list will be published within beginning of October.